It is more than a book aimed at children that help kept my cousins occupied for ages! Don’t be fooled to thinking this is just an ordinary eBook this is unique. It has a great combination of reading, games and coloring in using the touch screen!
The read along touch made the game very easy for them to go through and they could do it at their own pace, where they could use their fingers across the words so they are read aloud and then hold down the word to hear it spelled out. It made it not only a book but it could be used as educational to help kids learn.
There were two mini games included in where a kids word find and memory pair that had two levels easy and hard. Also the ability to color in the pages was great as it just added another aspect to it. Never seen an app. that uses the touch screen to read along as well, which is cool.
I think this app is very descriptive but it should be tried before giving a verdict. I give it a 9/10! Awesome app. And it would be interesting to see more titles come out!
QBook™ is an interactive read-along digital color picture book designed by Kiwa Media for young children.
QBook combines a narrators voice with original picture illustrations and touchable text that is synchronized to highlight and sound when the word is touched. There are great puzzles and games to enjoy as well.
QBook™ es un libro digital interactivo a color para niños, con tecnología de lectura simultanea diseñado por Kiwa Media. QBook combina los dibujos originales con la voz del narrador, la cual está sincronizada con el texto y que al tocarse pronuncia el sonido de la palabra. También contiene otros divertidos pasatiempos para seguir jugando.
QBook™, c’est un livre digital interactif, créé par Kiwa Média pour les petits enfants. L’originalité de QBook, c’est un écran tactile parfait pour les doigts des petits. Quand ils touchent le texte, je parle. Je raconte l’histoire, je répète les mots et je les épèle. Et aussi, pour bien s’amuser, il y a des super puzzles et des jeux.
The hugely successful Milly, Molly series of books relate the adventures of two little girls from different ethnic backgrounds with their multi-cultural friends. The books have been written to promote the acceptance of diversity, sound values and the learning of life skills. “We may look different but we feel the same.”
- Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to …’ page.
- Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
- Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
- Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
- Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
- Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
- Use the Color Palette to paint each page and save this to customize your book.
- Choose the Easy/Hard Word Find puzzle to find words from the story.
- Choose the Easy/Hard Memory Pairs game and match the card pairs.
- Save your high scores and advance up the levels.
- Includes the Milly, Molly song.